Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Target Field

All I can say is ...WOW!! Caedon and I had an opportunity to take in a ball game at the new Target Field. My cousin Jill had been given tickets from her boss and she knew we had not been to a game this season and wanted to treat Caedon and I to an evening. They were amazing seats, 10 rows up from the Twins dugout. However, they were too good for Caedon's sensative ears. He didn't like the loud speakers and all the cheering, and there was plenty to cheer about in the 10-4 rout of the Detroit Tigers. Jen was sweet enough to come pick him up in the 4th inning. Outdoor baseball is here in Minnesota. I can't wait to take in a full game with the family again.




Our seats allowed us special access to a private concession stand below the lower deck. We enjoyed the dollar dog night, although they were not as good as the old Dome dogs. It was a memorable experience.


About a 1/2 inning into the game we head to the concourse and some refuge from the cheers. It was still too loud so we found a souvenir shop that provided insulation from the noise and new baseball bat











My cousin Jill and Aunt Patty



T.C. Bear celebrating the win


Goodbye to a memorable night

3 comments:

  1. some day soon, hopefully, we'll be back and then the ericksons and exsteds must go to a game together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's do it, I'm always up for a baseball game!! Just let us know when and consider it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, you should let kyle blog more often. I read that whole post and looked at every pictures :) I hope you guys are doing well, talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete