Friday, September 10, 2010

MN State Fair 2010


Every year we take the free park and ride bus. Caedon just loves it. He was telling us the whole time how excited he was to go to the State Fair.


First things first...our favorite, the deep fried turkey samich


Caedon's favorite...Pronto Pup


Can't miss the fries


Norah licked the ketchup off the fries


Jen tried a new food at the fair...deep fried pickles


Gotta love the sheep


Until next year...these sheep were heading into a trailer back home


Look at the size of THOSE utters


My two sweet girls!!


Caedon getting ready to rock the giant slide


Here we go...





Final stop of the night...Sweet Martha cookies!!


And a refreshing glass of ice cold milk...all you can drink for $1.00


Lick my fingers, Mom

2 comments:

  1. Wish we could have gone to the fair with you guys! Such sweet pics... And Jen, fried pickles are a new favorite of mine, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Fair and anticipate it all year. I really need to go more than once. Next year I think I should also go with you guys! We seem to eat the same things! Great pics

    ReplyDelete